Saturday 16 February 2013

In the forest(1996)



I went into the forest,
It was sunlight,
I stopped at a place,
Because I saw a wonderful sight,
A bird was sitting on a tree,
Singing a song for an injured dear,
The song seemed to be full of sorrow,
It made my eyes wet with tears,
I went forward and saw a tiger,
Under a tree he was lying,
I was filled with terror,
My throat was drying,
Without making any noise,
I crept from there,
When I was very far from him,
I saw a hare,
He was eating a carrot,
He didn’t knew I was there,
I chased him,
And reached a village fair,
Suddenly a growl was heard,
It was a lion,
I became frightened,
And drank some wine,
A man came in front,
And shot him with his gun,
I thanked him with all my heart,
Afterwards the lion was burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment