Wednesday 6 March 2013

Near the lake(1998)

I sat near a lake,
Looking at the nature,
The blue water,
Was as silent as dumb,
The hills stood all around me,
Like a guarding fence,
The tall trees looked strong,
But were swaying in the wind,
The yellow grass,
Was fluttering and dancing,
In the midst of the lake,
Stood a crane combing its wings,
And just then it flew away,
As the sky was covered by clouds,
The showers began pouring,
But I still gazed at the clouds,
I sat their silently,
How beautiful they looked,
It seemed like black cotton,
Which is floating in air,
After a few hours came darkness,
The night was falling,
With pleasure in my heart,
I stood up, home calling,
Still fascinated by the scene,
I walked slowly and silently,
Leaving the company of nature,
Towards the noisy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment